The most frequent question we get from potential clients is: “how can you possibly put everything together under one policy?” The answer is simple … our team is trained to know about every loophole and advantage in the vast insurance industry. A great example is the deep savings a business can find by bundling the protection of all major property and liability risks under one package.
A Business Owner Policy (BOP) is an insurance policy that assembles the basic coverages required for a business owner to run a safe and reputable operation … in one neatly bundled package.
BOP plans are perfect for small and medium sized businesses or property owners looking for simple (but comprehensive) coverage. The two main components of BOP include:
Business Property Insurance
- Protection for your building, equipment, inventory, furniture, fixtures, damaged computers and media.
- Business Income coverage for lost income during suspended operations.
- Tenant Improvements.
- Equipment Breakdown coverage should damage occur from power surges, mechanical breakdown, burnout or operator error.
- Coverage in the case of theft, burglary or vandalism.
Business Liability Coverage
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability
- Products and Operations Liability
- Personal and Advertising Injury Coverage
- Fire Legal / Tenant Liability
- Non-Owned / Hired Auto Coverage
To qualify for a BOP policy, does it matter if I own or rent my business property?
No, in most cases any damages on property you own or rent will be covered under a BOP insurance policy. You can definitely still find coverage, even if you rent your property.
What is the main reason you would recommend a BOP policy for my business?
If you run a business with daily operations that need liability and property coverage, our team would absolutely recommend a BOP policy; mostly because it is usually sold at a premium that is less than the total cost of adding up the individual coverage premiums.
Our organization is on a tight budget, are there discounts for groups like us?
In most situations yes, and regardless our team will always be on the lookout for the lowest price that gives you the proper coverage to fit your needs, which is why a policy like a BOP could be beneficial to you.