We never know when these things are coming, but the destruction is often overwhelming. That’s why you need to be ready for when the next BIG ONE hits.

Earthquake insurance can be critical in many parts of the United States, and Commercial Property Insurance policies exclude coverage for earthquake damage.

As a commercial property owner or tenant, you can protect yourself and your assets against loss from earthquake, with coverage for:

  • Buildings
  • Business Property
  • Loss of Business Income
  • Earthquake Sprinkler Leakage
  • Betterment or Repairs
  • 2.5%-25% Deductible Options

Any questions?

Is There a Max on the Coverage of my Business Property?
The short answer is no. While an individual policy with a carrier may have a limit, there are additional coverages that we can add to make sure that everything important to you is safe.

Is there a way to recoup business income loss due to damages that close down my facility temporarily?
Yes, there are additions we can add to your policy to protect you from the loss of income during downtime for repairs to your property. In addition, we can also cover extra expenses incurred to remain in operation. Give us a call to talk to one of our team members today.

What happens if my sprinklers are damaged during an earthquake, are they covered?
Yes, as part of this policy there is Earthquake Sprinkler Leakage Coverage. This would also cover property damaged caused by burst sprinklers, or a slow leak in your sprinklers, stemming from damage occurred during an earthquake.

Click HERE for more information on how to contact an agent and get started with us!