Any business has its risks. However, when your business is the distribution of alcohol, those risks jump to a whole new level of crazy. This is the protection your business needs in the event of loss or damages claimed due to the intoxication of a customer that results in the injury of themselves or others. If your business is in the trade of manufacturing, selling, serving, or facilitating the use of alcohol, then you need this protection.

There are several ways that we can incorporate liquor liability coverage into your insurance policy. It can be sold as an add-on to a commercial liability policy, or as a completely separate liability policy. Give us a call to talk to one of our team members about your specific details.

Any questions?

Do I need this extra coverage if I have a General Liability policy?
Every business needs a solid foundation built on a GL policy. However, if you do not purchase this extra coverage option, your standard liability policy WILL NOT protect your business against these bodily injury or property damage claims.

Can you help us cover party boats that sell alcohol?
Absolutely, but you have to let us ride on the boat at least once. Other than that we just need to talk about where you sail and what kind of vessel we’re talking about. We can then draw from different areas of insurance, like boating insurance (if you choose to own the boat), and event insurance options, to customize a policy that fits you.

What if I am about to begin building a bar, how soon should I buy coverage?
There’s no time like the present, especially if construction has already begun. We can talk about a Course of Construction policy to protect you during the build phase, and then transfer you right into a Liquor Liability Policy once your bar is up and running.

Click HERE for more information on how to contact an agent and get started with us!