Our home is our safe place. It’s where we raise our families and remember fondly when we think back on life’s sweetest little moments. Whether you’re buying insurance for your first home, or the much-deserved home of your dreams, we can help you protect this prized possession with homeowner’s insurance fit to your priorities and your budget.

OnMarket is an insurance brokerage with modern philosophies driven by our innate attention to detail. We work with a range of providers to always bring you the coverage you need at a reasonable price.

Typical Homeowner’s Policy Coverage:

Damage to your Home’s Physical Structure (Dwelling Coverage)
This is your core coverage over a designated set of loss situations, to help you pay for the messes that sometimes happen. All policies come with a deductible, so it’s important to look at your budget and see what you could come out of pocket for a loss on any given day. We usually never see these things coming, so it’s best to cover your bases.

Extended Replacement Cost Coverage
This will help pay for unexpected repair or rebuilding costs that exceed the coverage of your dwelling/building replacement cost coverage within your policy.

Other Structures Coverage
Damage to other structures like a garage or shed

Personal Property Coverage
Coverage for your personal belongings – whether they are in your home or elsewhere during the incident.

Loss of Use Coverage
This will provide additional living expenses if necessary in the event of a covered complete loss.

Liability Coverage
This covers you in the event someone is injured, or their property is damaged, by you or a family member.

Extra Coverage for Valuable Items
The definition of protection under a typical homeowner’s policy is quite broad, and includes coverage for your furniture, clothing, and appliances along with limited coverage for jewelry, silverware, furs, and firearms. Most likely the things most important to you, such as the stone falling out of your diamond ring, your antique statue that is accidentally broken, or a flooded basement that damages your deep freezer, will slip through the cracks of an ordinary policy. In fact, most homeowners policies set dollar limits on the amount of protection offered to cover the theft of items such as jewelry or furs (usually only up to $1,000), firearms (up to $2,000), or silverware (up to $2,500). Optional add-on coverage to your homeowner’s policy enhances coverage by providing higher limits and expands protection for special property. There’s a nuance to choosing the right coverage, learn the basics of Valuable Articles (aka Floater).

Multi-Policy Discount
Just like it sounds, if you worked hard enough to get more than one house, we’re going to get you the most competitive rates out there.

Home Buyer Discount
Made available to customers who purchased their home within the last 12 months of the policy’s effective date.

Loss-Free Discount 
Offered to eligible customers who have not experienced a loss within a specified time period. Availability differs.

Protective Device Discounts
Provides a variety of ways to save by having devices such as: central station fire and burglar alarms, 24 hour security guard ,sprinkler systems, and more.

Green Home Discount
If your home is certified ‘green’ by the Leadership Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) organization, we need to talk.

Any questions?

How Custom Can I Make My Homeowners Policy?
Don’t just think about your Homeowners Policy, you should be asking how custom can you make the coverage of your life. There may be a lot of things you own that your covering under multiple policies and don’t even know it. Call us to find out.

How Often Do I Need to Update You When I Buy New Things?
Think of it in increments of money that you’re willing to risk in a bet. Would you put up a $500 watch in a bet that no one breaks into your home? What about a $1,500 camera? The safe bet is any time you bring something into your home that you love, give us a call.

Is It Mandatory that My House have an Alarm System?
Potentially for some carriers, but isn’t the real question why not have one? It will keep you and your family safe, guard your valuables, and often get you rate discounts.

Must I Notify You if I Move Out?
Yes, we need to convert your current policy from “Owner Occupied” to a “Landlord” policy. Plus, we need to look into what kind of coverage you need for your next dwelling.

Click HERE for more information on how to contact an agent and get started with us!