We never know when these things are coming, but the destruction is often overwhelming. That’s why you need to be ready for when the next big one hits.

Earthquake insurance can be critical in many parts of the United States, and most Homeowners Insurance policies exclude coverage for earthquake damage (including earthquake sprinkler damage, etc.).
As a property owner or tenant, you can protect yourself and your assets against loss from an earthquake.

Coverage Includes:

  • The dwelling
  • Personal property
  • Earthquake sprinkler leakage
  • Betterment or repairs required by local ordinance or law
  • Various deductible options

To learn some of the key terms for insuring the place you live, view the vocab list on our Homeowners Insurance page.

Any questions?

Is There a Max on the Coverage of My Stuff?
The short answer is no. While an individual policy with a carrier may have a limit, there are additional coverages that we can add to make sure that everything important to you is safe.

What Carriers Do You Work With?
We work with many insurance providers to give you an array of affordable and valued options.

If I have Renters Insurance, is this Policy Necessary as well?
This type of coverage would be necessary to cover your personal property. However; you would not need coverage on the actual building.

Click HERE for more information on how to contact an agent and get started with us!