When your business is to invite people to come and spend the night at your place, the most important thing you can do is make sure your guests feel safe inside your place. Accidents can come at you from all directions: slip & falls, fires, water damage, rowdy bachelor party damage, the list could go on. You need to protect yourself, your employees, and your guests.

Our product offers a variety of unique coverage options including:

  • Equipment Breakdown
  • Guest Property
  • Hospitality Errors & Omissions
  • Inland Marine
  • Management Liability

Any questions?

If I offer independent lodging through websites like AirBnB do I need additional insurance coverage?
These days lodging doesn’t just mean a hotel or motel. People are starting their own hospitality ventures with the help of sites like AirBnB, HomeAway, and VRBO. These sites offer limited protection for you (and mostly for them), so you definitely want to consider additional coverage.

If I have a bar inside of my hotel do I need special coverage?
The short answer is yes. The larger your establishment, and the more amenities you offer, opens up your possibilities for risk. We will want to look at your entire operation to write a policy for you that covers everything.

If we have hotels in other countries, do we have to get insurance policies individually from those countries?
No, not necessarily. The benefit of working with OnMarket Insurance Associates is that we will make a list of everything you need to insure, and then scour the globe for the right policy to cover each detail. We have extensive experience dealing with international insurance providers, and would be happy to discuss your options!

Click HERE for more information on how to contact an agent and get started with us!