If done right, Real Estate can be a major investment worthy of the risks. Our team will help you minimize those risks by offering a wide range of Real Estate policies from covering your first building, to a portfolio of real estate scattered throughout the country.

We help our real estate owners and property management clients design cost-effective, layered property programs that meet your specific needs. OnMarket Insurance Associates routinely provide lease and contract review services to help clients make informed decisions to mitigate loss.

We commonly work with:

  • Commercial & Residential Real Estate Owners
  • Private Equity Firms
  • Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)

We commonly insure:

  • Apartment Buildings
  • Homeowner’s & Condominium Associations
  • Tenancy in Common
  • Cooperatives
  • Planned Unit Developments (PUDs)
  • Mixed Use
  • Lessor’ Risk
    • Office Buildings
    • Industrial Buildings
    • Shopping centers and Strip malls
  • Commercial Condominium Associations

Any questions?

If I have multiple properties would you recommend individual policies for each, or can we schedule all real estate on one policy?
That will depend a lot upon the contracts you have for each property. If it is all under your business (and you don’t have to worry about other partners being involved) then yes we can bundle your properties together and most likely for a better price! However, if you do need separate policies for each property, we can help you keep it all organized … and cost efficient.

If I own a property and don’t like the business that moves in, what are my options to proceed?
First you would want to work with your lawyer to look at your contract for clauses to help you remove that business. We can help by adding options to your policy to protect your income should you need to kick out a tenant and find a replacement. These will be scenarios our team will walk you through to determine the right customized plan for your property.

Can you cover my building if it is still under construction?
Yes! A Course of Construction policy covers calamities like fire, wind, storms, lightning, hail, theft and vandalism over your building and supplies during the construction phase. Limited coverage may be provided for structural collapse during construction as well.

Click HERE for more information on how to contact an agent and get started with us!